Twilight - Age of Conan (Hyrkania)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to leave Age of Conan for Eanlyn and Aerryn

Go down

Time to leave Age of Conan for Eanlyn and Aerryn Empty Time to leave Age of Conan for Eanlyn and Aerryn

Post  Eanlyn Tue May 11, 2010 3:31 am

With the recent developments in Age of Conan and the frequent ignorance and might I say incompetence of the Funcom team in charge, both Eanlyn and Aerryn will leave Age of Conan.

The guild itself still remains and had been handed over to Seripha. Seripha is also able to contact me whenever needed. I will remain board administrator here until further notice, this board might get used in future projects. Other remaining inactive members had been removed from guild and will also be removed from the member status on this board here.

Thank you for understanding and thank you all for the good time in Age of Conan nevertheless, it certainly was apart from the latest issues. I met good friends and I will keep the contact alive beyond Age of Conan and most importantly I met my best friend in this game. Something I will never forget.

Eanlyn
Eanlyn
Eanlyn

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum